Welcome to the Freetrade community forum - make yourself at home!
This is a space for discussions and learning.
We have seven rules.
- Be kind and helpful. Help make this place a welcoming, inclusive, respectful, and interesting place to hang out! Have you said “welcome” to a newly signed up forum member today? They have a banner above their first post. Have you liked any good posts today?
- Don’t be unconstructive. Examples of unconstructive behaviour include but are not limited to: antagonistic tone, personal attacks, harassing your fellow forum members or our staff, promoting unreliable news sources, posting misleading information, posting negative views without any effort for constructivity, derailing topics, trolling, etc.
- Don’t make investment recommendations (more in the investing and markets chat guidelines).
- Don’t post content that doesn’t contribute positively - content that is spam or might offend others, directly or indirectly, throwaway comments, duplicate comments across multiple threads, etc.
- Don’t promote your own business or try to take advantage of the forum for your own business, in any form.
- Don’t promote other businesses, e.g. by posting or promising links or referrals links, their advertisements / engagement baits / marketing material or claims, especially if you are not a genuine forum member (shilling).
- We have a very strict no personal drama policy.
Violating any of the rules might result in your account getting suspended.
Due to the growth of the forum, violation of the above rules will result in up to one warning, or no warning at all, before we indefinitely suspend the related account. All account related discussions have to take place on the forum (DM the admins) and all decisions are final.
We’ll continuously update this rule system to keep our forum members as well as our staff happy and respected.
If you want to discuss these rules with us, please get in touch.
We don’t support threads for buying or selling Freetrade shares. Please contact Freetrade directly with any related questions.
Our staff may remove or lock posts at their discretion and without notice.
The views expressed on the community forum are those of community members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Freetrade. Please know that none of what you read here is investment advice and we always encourage you to do your own research on investment choices. Remember that when investing, your capital is at risk. The value of your portfolio can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you originally invested.