If you’re hanging out here looking for tips and tricks on investing, that’s awesome!
As you read the content and post yourself, please be aware of our requests and guidance below.
TLDR; the financial decisions you make should be your own, and it isn’t usually wise to follow the advice of random people on the internet.
- Publish content that is your own and doesn’t infringe of the intellectual property of third parties.
- Try to give fair balance to your content. Investing is rarely black and white.
- Follow all other requests and guidance that apply to this community.
- Believe or follow everything you read. Everyone’s circumstances are different and people have different investment philosophies.
- Recommend others to buy or sell investments.
- Publish confidential or other information that could impact the price or value of an investment.
- Advertise / spam / otherwise give unsolicited communications.
Freetrade does not provide investment advice and individual investors should make their own decisions or seek independent advice. Investment ideas posted here represent the views of the author only and are not approved by Freetrade. The value of investments can go up as well as down and you may receive back less than your original investment.