Starling Bank - Company Chat

Iā€™m going to walk away from this one on agree to disagree style terms. I have my reasons for being suspicious as do other for not being suspicious. Itā€™s in the eye of the beholder and each individual will read everything thatā€™s been posted and come to a conclusion of thier own.

At the end of the day letā€™s move on and enjoy being freetraders.

2 Likes

starling bank just reported the 2021/22 result:

• Revenues of Ā£188m (Monzo reported Ā£154m revenues)
  • Ā£32m profit (Monzo reported a loss of over Ā£110m).
5 Likes

Anil said in a statement alongside the report that the revenue run rate is continuing to grow quickly with June 2022 suggesting an annual Ā£270m of revenue. I think Monzo are doing considerably better than the released numbers suggest. I donā€™t think you will get a TRUE comparison between the two until 2023,especially regarding the BBL shenanigans with Starling.

1 Like

Starling has an annualised revenues run rate of Ā£331mā€¦

ps I think that Monzo is a great company too

1 Like

The negative thing about Starling over Monzo is most of there customers are nearer death and most of Monzos are nearer birth :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Theyā€™re still the best bank Iā€™ve ever dealt with but damn, everyoneā€™s taking a kicking hoofing at the moment.

1 Like

Looks like itā€™s more down to Jupiters particular fund than Starling. They also said Chrysalis (also managed by Jupiter) isnā€™t dumping itā€™s stake in Starling

Hi see my post in chrysalis discussion.

Interesting interview with the founder and CEO of Starling Bank, Anne Boden.

1 Like
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.