Stock Request - Pollen Street Group Limited

Stock Request - Pollen Street Group Limited - POLN

Please up vote, sick of paying HL Β£12 every time I buy it :slight_smile:

Thanks

Voted for. I have the same problem with literacy capital, so feel free to vote for literacy capital!

1 Like

Pollen Street Group Limited is an alternative asset manager company. The Company is engaged in investing with the financial and business services sectors across both Private Equity and Private Credit strategies. It has a set of asset management activities focused on managing third-party assets under management (AuM) (the Asset Manager) together with on-balance sheet investments (the Investment Company). The Asset Manager raises capital from top tier investors and deploys it into its Private Equity and Private Credit strategies. The Investment Company invests in strategies aligned with core strategies of the Company and the investment portfolio is aligned with the private credit strategy. The portfolio consists of both direct investments and investments in funds managed by Pollen Street Plc.

Thanks, I’ve given a vote for BOOK for you. Why don’t FT just add the whole FTSE All Share. Save us all a load of time.

No they would rather offer loads of Finnish firms (I bought one) and Italian firms none of which were asked for.
Yes all the UK stockmarket first then start offering the often weird and occasionally wonderful.