Supermarket Income REIT - LON: SUPR

Supermarket Income REIT plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange. SUPR acquires UK supermarket sites that form a key part of the future model of grocery in the United Kingdom. SUPR aims to provide long-term RPI-linked income, from institutional grade tenants and the potential for capital growth through active asset management.

Already invested in #SUPR elsewhere, but would be a great addition for income investors

Bump? Is this a small volume traded reit which is why freetrade have not added it yet ?

I too wanted in on this awhile back. Seen stocks with a lot lower volume on Free Trade. Sometimes stocks get added with a few votes othertimes it can take more.

1 Like

Yet another one I’ve had to go to another broker to buy :see_no_evil:
I’m thinking if inflation goes up. The supermarket rents go up. Their income goes up. My dividends go up. Everyone’s a winner :heart_eyes:
But that’s just my logic anyway

2 Likes

This is my thinking too, would be great to have on FT this year

1 Like

Same, I hold this with another broker. However, if Freetrade do make it available, likely not to be in ISA as it’s a REIT so would still be a no go for me.

Still I thought it was amusing that the recent dividend I got was enough to cover my supermarket shop for the week :laughing:

1 Like

Can you nit put REIT in an ISA . I have it in mine

SUPR seem to have a mix of index linked & pre agreed scheduled rises but it doesn’t break down how much of each. More of the former would be good but a supermarket often has to swallow some inflation to stay competitive. If this is done then a large outgoing will track a metric that would be potentially damaging to your core business.

4.77% is a nice dividend but you’ve got to take their 1.90% fee into account.

All in looks like it would make a good addition to the platform imo.

Website, Map of portfolio, KID

1 Like

You can have a REIT in an ISA, just not in a Freetrade ISA (not UK ones anyway) at the moment.

The ones available, eg AEWU, THRL, New River are all non-ISA.

REITs and investment trusts in general tend to have high fees but i’m fine with that as I guess I’m paying for their active investing. This balances out my cheaper passive ETF investments.

1 Like

I see. Another reason not to open. FT isa :joy:

A reason until now I’ve avoided them till now
Looking at the KIID it’s enough to put anyone off

1 Like

Fortunately, my scenario has been between moderate and favourable since I’ve held SUPR, my gain is just over 16%, not including dividends received.

2 Likes

@Viktor @Rajan07 @Charlotte any chance this can be added ?

2 Likes

Hey @Pdw we’ll have a look at this now.

2 Likes

@Pdw this has been added to the app and will appear shortly. It will be ready to trade from tomorrow AM. :blush:

2 Likes

Amazing thanks @Charlotte !

2 Likes