The pace of Freetrade's development & the Investment Platform

What’s the other zero commission broker that you’re using? Just interested to know, message me if you don’t want to post it

@cwlfletcher same here, which platform is this?
Robinhood isn’t available, Revolut not rolled out yet, Trade Republic only usable in Germany…
DeGiro not commission free and domicile in Netherlands.

I suspect it is either eToro or Trading212

it is indeed etoro, still love freetrade and do think its a slicker app and more intuitive! just for my investing etoro has more analysis

Has it been decided what the inventive will be? When you don’t care about instant trades like a day trader then the only incentive is £££ or some swag

Yes, there’s more details here: We'll start testing incentivised referrals (free shares!) within weeks 👯

Yeah I just scrolled down a bit further & saw it =) too fast responding for me to delete

1 Like

No worries, I’m sure other people will have been wondering the same thing too :slight_smile:

I’m waiting for this to happen. @Freetrade_Team1 what is expected date for this to happen? in couple of months/next year? More details on the investment platform is much appreciated.

For me timing is important as I cannot contribute/(open? not sure) to two ISA accounts in a financial year. If it is going to be delayed then I would either continue with my current ISA or look for something else.

This was on twitter yesterday so it’s getting closer

It might still be ages away but I’ve decided it means :soon:

3 Likes

Any update this week? :blush:

Is there any news or a rough eta?

1 Like

Not right now, we’ll share it here as soon as there is any :newspaper:

1 Like

Is there any chance of a rough eta?
The current stock universe is relatively small, and am wondering if I should go to another stock broker for a short while or If i can wait.

3 Likes

I am in the same boat. Invested a sizeable amount of money in the last crowd funding round, but refrained from buying any shares via the platform as the choice is just too limited and I can’t create the balanced portfolio that I want.

1 Like

As usual, we’ll share ETAs when we can guarantee them! The Investment Platform is a complex product, but we’re not far out. More news coming at a later point.

However, we hear the feedback! We have a drive internally to identify which stocks we can immediately add even before the platform rolls out. We’re targeting a pretty long list of stocks. We’ll start giving you updates starting next week.

31 Likes

Later as in today?! Ha…

Looking forward to hearing how it’s going

2 Likes

Cheers Viktor.

Looking forward to hearing more about the progress of the Investment platform. :rocket::rocket::rocket:

I’m mainly interested in UK small caps to balance my portfolio of mainly ETFs and mid to large caps.

2 Likes

Was so happy to see this just now!

23 Likes

7 Likes