UK Oil & Gas PLC (UKOG)

On the LSE AIM exchange and is one of the most popular

ukogl

https://www.google.co.uk/finance?q=LON:UKOG

UKOG is NOT a fracking company, I repeat, is NOT a fracking company! UKOG is a UK-based oil and gas exploration and production company.

In recent years, the UK has become increasingly dependent on imports of energy. UKOG is aiming to reduce this dependency and become a key player in the UK energy field. It has struck oil (thank god, it is an oil exploration company!) and is aiming to extract 2,000 barrels per day from its reserves.

It is still establishing itself in the field, applying for the licences etc. however this is one punt that could pay off. It is aiming to go into full development later on this year and extract over 2,000 barrels per day. With a market cap of c.£75 million, it is a company that could grow 10 fold over the next 10 years as they expand and expand. I think the sky really is the limit.

Step up free-trade get it on the platform.

DYOR. Good luck all.

1 Like

I’d like to see this get added, and more low value shares in general as they’re quite fun and useful for getting friends into investing for the first time.

Fairly typical pump & dump style chart for an AIM oiler :

Maybe a candidate for this though :

If you could put £100 into one speculative stock right now

You want to see your friends lose money and spoil investing for them? Interesting…:thinking:

1 Like

If you haven’t got anything nice to say, how about saying nothing at all?

Wtf do you know about me or my friends? Cheap stocks are a fun way of learning investing without risking much money. My first referred friend was able to to double his £20 to £40 with the cheapest stock on this whole app, sold and is so pleased with his 100% return he is now going to do a course on investing.

Everyone has to start somewhere, sorry if my friends budgets are too small for your liking, but how about you keep your rude opinions to yourself.

7 Likes

Whole reason I invest I can only afford penny shares as such I find it fun. Worth buying 5/10k shares and taking the risk. UKOG was my first I bought.

1 Like

UKOG is not worth your pennies. It’s just a joke company. I bought £20 as a punt but sold after a week. Better invest in real stocks. Some penny stocks that are worth looking into:

• BCN Bacanora Lithium: A lithium mine in Mexico using an innovative extraction process. I held them at 22 but sold. They recently went up to 40p and are hovering now around 30
  • SEE Seeing Machines: good future potential for automatic driving. Pretty cheap ad it seems to be rising
  • PHE Powerhouse: hydrogen fuel from waste. The concept works (was a Uni project) and is now trying to scale it up. From what I read it has good backing but things are slow. If you can wait a year before expecting a rise then this is a good bet.
1 Like

Cheers. I have some loose change to spend.

1 Like

Thank you.

I had already picked up seeing machine and Powerhouse will look into BCN.

I do like to see green! :wink:

1 Like

Looks like this week’s pump and dump. Last week was 88E.

1 Like