Updates on the Android app

Don’t think this has been posted yet. And I’m singing Madonna now because of it :disappointed:

8 Likes

Will there be any more people being onboarded today for the Android app

4 Likes

I neeeeed this information.

2 Likes

Yes, we will be adding more beta testers by the end of today!

8 Likes

End of the day in the UK or US?

I would guess the UK as it was UK time last time

(checks app it paused at the pink screen and I got excited and nope) got the your front of the queue screen.

EDIT… Im in Im in :slight_smile: time to top up…

3 Likes

How early is early April? I want to be on board already…

1 Like

We have just sent out beta access to a new group Android users :partying_face: . We aim to get everyone on the app by mid April.

9 Likes

I just received my invite and signed up! Very easy process, just waiting for the transfer to show in my account. How long does it usually take?

It said they process them 9-4. So tomorrow.
I also have my invite. Just waiting on Google to catch up.

1 Like

So you Going to be onboarding people daily now and in bigger and bigger numbers from now on.

This will depend on how testing goes, we hope to add some more people to the Beta app this week :grinning:

1 Like

Have you added the 100 that are testing the app.Cause I was within the 1st 100 that signed up to the link but I don’t seem to have access to the app.

Yes we did, can you in-app chat us and I’ll look into that for you!

How do we know what number we are on the list?

Big thank you to the freetrade team for fixing my issue I now have access sign up was quick and easy no issues just waiting for my money to go into my account hopefully before 4

5 Likes

I’ve been invited, but was curious what the minimum Android platform version was?

I have a Android beta invite, happy to pass it on to you as I’m mainly on iOS. DM me if you are still waiting and want it.

Version 7, you can see Alex’s post on this Android version incompatible with my device? - #4 by Freetrade_Team1

2 Likes

I also have a Android Beta invite that I am willing to share as I am non UK resident. DM if you want me to pass it along. Preferable someone higher up the wait list that wants to actively test.

1 Like