Updates on the Android app

You need to be a UK resident in order to open an account at the moment. But we’re planning international expansion later this year :eu:

So please do submit your email address at freetrade.io & we’ll keep you updated about our plans.

4 Likes

The Android rollout’s going well :smiley:

17 Likes

I can’t tell if this is a bug. The top bit says it’s dropped $5.06, yet the graph shows its up, and the market open figures suggest its down a little over a doller. I know people have complained about the graphs, but I’d be keen to know if this is going to be looked at too? Cheers

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

:eyes: :exploding_head:

11 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Meet Freetrade the Challenger Stockbroker Launching it’s Android App Today

That Freetrade organisation is showing alot of growth, ill buy some shares…Oh wait :stuck_out_tongue:

Only 2 weeks til the next crowdfunding :grin:

Whats happening in two weeks? :thinking:

1 Like

Hi guys

Any plans for android app to future the option to see how much shares you can buy with certain amounts before you have the money in your freetrade account? It’s a option on iOS devices since launch. It will help for people cost averaging like me to see how much they want to invest.

Best regards :slight_smile:

1 Like