US Tax

Hi All
Having invested in the UK stocks for a number of years I understand the tax and that’s all good. On joining Freetrade recently I received a free US share, which has resulted in a 7p dividend paid after a 15% tax was withheld.

So my question is do I need to take any further action on this? As tax was deducted do I need to do any form of US tax return? I do hope not. Never been involved with US stocks so all a little confusing and advice is appreciated.

Not unless you’re a US citizen. The only requirement is the w-8ben form which you’ve done