Vanguard FTSE All World UCITS ETF (Dist.) - VWRL

When does the dividend usually get paid? I’m expecting £3k hopefully

2 Likes

28th June was dividend payday. Can take a few days to get to customers account. I’m waiting for mine!

Oft that’s a big div :)))

Thanks for the reminder. I always forget about income from my Vanguard ETFs. I should have a good sum to redeploy too. :blush:

Is that like over 115k you’re holding to get the 3k div?

Just curious is all

I think more like £420k

Ahh so I calculated it wrong, I just took the current price I know it’s not exact then done the div yeild then that gave me the amount per shares then took his 3k and divided it by the div payout to get total amount held…

Teach me the ways coolsmp :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might wanna check out this tool here

2 Likes

Yep, dividendmax is a good one to use. It will calculate for you.

Getquin for me 100 percent free

Pretty close, I’ve added a bit since ex-div

5 Likes

I received my VEVE dividend this morning so I’d imagine VWRL, VFEM etc aren’t far behind.

1 Like

I need to know how long did it take you to save that much?

Assuming the poster’s a plus subscriber, their brokerage fees on this investment alone work out at about 0.025%. That’s some going!

Received my dividend toady (4th July 2023)

Dang nature you scary lol, that’s mad :))

Ahh so I re calculated it and I know what I did wrong once I got the div payout I forgot to divide it by 4. It’s correct now as it matches my own and his now :slight_smile:

I make it working day 6 after payable date on 27th Sept, anyone got any sign of these yet?

Yeh I was expecting it to have been paid by now, no sign of it though

Hey both - just asked the team about this one and they’re investigating. Have you checked your activity feed to see if it’s showing up there? There’s a known issue with push notifications with some dividend payments that we’re working on.