- Advisor uses a rules-based quantitative model to evaluate U.S. common stocks.
- Fund invests in stocks that together have the potential to generate lower volatility than the broad U.S. equity market.
- The portfolio includes a diverse mix of stocks representing many different market capitalizations (large, mid, and small), market sectors, and industry groups.
- Seeks long-term capital appreciation.
- Typically, at least 80% of the fund’s assets will be invested in securities issued by U.S. companies.
As with iPath S&P 500, this also seems like a US-based ETF. Do you know of any UK broker that offers VFMV?
VMIN may be a more feasible alternative.
I’d reckon VMVL is actually your European version. VMIN looks Aussie so unlikely to meet pre-sale documention requirements.
Yeah, that’s the one I meant, I was half asleep on the bus and couldn’t remember the ticker!