Vote for Freetrade - British Banking Awards 2019

What @Rat_au_van said.

Also, I see that youā€™re an investor. Well, from an investorā€™s perspective, these awards means lots of eyeballs and healthy customer acquisition to grow that user base. As youā€™ve seen from Monzo, Revolut, and other fintech companiesā€™ fund raising, high community and user numbers = big valuations.

Iā€™m here to see Freetrade succeed. Iā€™ll take nothing less.

9 Likes

Iā€™m with @Jim_mcgrain here - as an investor, of course I want Freetrade to succeed but I for one am currently using HL as my preferred online investor and it does everything I want it to (desktop and app), except that it does not offer free trades.

Until I have my Freetrade ISA set up (on Android) and am able to purchase the investments I want to and can tell everyone about how great it is, thereā€™s no comparison and only one deserving winner in my eyes right now.

In time however, I have no doubt that Freetrade will be a serious challenger.

4 Likes

Saw Freetrade tweet about this earlier on. Just voted! :pray:

7 Likes

@weenie @Justin Two good responses :+1:

1 Like

how much are you paying per trade at HL? there must be a lot of brokers who are cheaper. When I realised my broker was making several thousand per year out of me in fees it was enough for me to switch. those saved thousands can be used to buy more shares :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I pay Ā£1.50 per purchase (via monthly regular direct debit investing). I donā€™t sell as Iā€™m a buy and hold investor. The annual fee for my ISA is Ā£45 as I only have ITs and ETFs.

I think thatā€™s actually quite competitive but obviously wonā€™t be when I want to sell, as it will cost Ā£11.95 per trade.

1 Like
5 Likes

Straight from their Media Pack

1 Like

ā€œIn generalā€ is interesting. Does that mean they can change the threshold?

2 Likes

The media pack doesnā€™t expand on this, so maybe they donā€™t expect this to happen :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers to all attending after reading this :trumpet:

3 Likes
20 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:[spoiler][/spoiler]

13 Likes

Great news. :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Well deserved and very well done to the team. :slight_smile:

Onwards and upwards.

Matt

5 Likes

Fantastic news. Well done FreeTrade Team!

2 Likes

Big Congrats to the team! Well deserved :boom:

3 Likes

Very well deserved. Glad to see your hard work being recognised :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Well done everyone!!!

1 Like

Thanks for all the votes!

9 Likes