Vote for Freetrade - British Banking Awards 2019

You can vote for Freetrade at the British Banking Awards, online share trading category. You know you want to…

24 Likes

I voted as well thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

That would be a bit spammy and things like that really put me off a company.

Maybe in the weekly wrap though?

1 Like

It is, I’ve just updated the title, thanks!

2 Likes

Your idea was actioned… :e-mail:

So far a good showing… :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

6 Likes

I believe 100 votes are necessary (at least that was the case for that banking award).

Necessary to be considered or to win something?

Also, anyone know the cutoff date for such reviews?

And if you leave a review you get entered into a draw to win £1000. Should have led with that really on the first post…

3 Likes

I’m not quite sure, but how he number just rings the bell. Son don’t take my word for it :grimacing:

Hopefully I’ll get the Android app before 10th Feb so I can vote! :smile:

2 Likes

Reviews have settled down over holiday period but Freetrade is the clear leader by a long way in its category🥇:

10 Likes

Cc’ing @Freetrade_Team1 and @Viktor although I know they are both on the case!

3 Likes

It was in the Christmas wrap email

2 Likes

It was, it was. Could use another friendly reminder! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We’ll include it into the next newsletter, too, to kick off the year right. :fire:

Thanks for all the votes so far! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

So the finalist of have just been announced :eyes:

And we’re in the running for:

Best Newcomer: Coconut, evestor, Freetrade, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, Mojo Mortgages & N26

Best Share Trading Platform: Freetrade & Hargreaves Lansdown

voting’s still open until 10th February. Thanks again to everyone who voted so far! :purple_heart:

17 Likes

Better win that Best Share Trading Platform! Would be gutted if HL took it! :pleading_face:

8 Likes

How is Marcus a newcomer? It’s Goldman Sachs :joy:

11 Likes

I’m obviously a big fan of what Freetrade but I honestly don’t think it deserves to be quoted in that category ( yet ). When Android / US shares / DRIP come maybe but not now.

3 Likes

Depends what criteria you use. If Android, US and Drip are more important to you than everything Freetrade offer then you won’t understand it

1 Like