Vote for us now - British Bank Awards 2024 🏆

Hi everyone :wave:

We’ve had a really busy start to the year and a lot of exciting things in the works. We’re also nominated for the Best online trading platform at the British Bank Awards and WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Vote for us today!

We’re already one of the finalists and voting closes on 16 April.

When you invest your capital is at risk.

11 Likes

Done

Good luck :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Done too. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Probably a good time to issue the Investor update if you would like support from the Community👋

15 Likes

Done :+1:

2 Likes

Done. Good luck

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Voted!

@acamp FYI there may be many people who will not vote as my security warns against going to this page. I am using the same Bitdefender I have used for previous votes but this is the first time I have had to overide it.

It says a certificate is out of date which is not aways the real reason, message below, so maybe worth trying to sort as any who will now not vote is a lost vote etc. Just thought it is worth highlighting and appreciate it is not FTs website…

Your connection to this web page is not safe due to an unmatching security certificate.
This means that the certificate was issued for a different web address than the one it is being used for, and you run the risk of exposing your data by accessing this page.

2 Likes

Work for me with no Certificate Issues (Padlock States Secure)

2 Likes

Yeah my phone doesn’t bring the warning up but was just highlighting it. :+1:

2 Likes

Got my vote!

1 Like

Voted again for Freetrade. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

Not this year. You fell further behind the competition and to be honest, no longer come top in anything

18 Likes

Voted :+1:

Not gonna lie you have a massive point

2 Likes

You make this quite difficult to be frank! As shareholders of course we should vote - but do FT deserve it ……a Director of Communications should do more than just push us investors for PR purposes. Need to see some real action on what has been promised and not yet delivered.

14 Likes

Done :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

:ocean: welcome to the community @Bold24

1 Like