Vote for Freetrade in the British Bank Awards 2020 🏆

Can non-uk voters sign up? If so I’ll have to blag my way. Freetrade would win on customer service and the communications in this forum. Top notch Freetrade. I’m excited for 2020 and getting to use the app! Onwards and appwards :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Voted Trading 212 for investing and Starling for current account. Kind of random as they listed “best banking app” but their options were only business or current account

Thanks everyone who voted! As Sam said, it’s hugely appreciated! :pray:

2 Likes

Add more ETFs by next year and maybe you can have my vote for next years =P

If you vote for us this year we promise to add more ETFs for you :innocent:

11 Likes

Sound more like modern day bribery :smile:

1 Like

Done! Good luck!

While “past performance is no indication of future performance” you’ve had 6 months of basically catering to Warren Buffet wannabes. Trading212 also hasn’t added any ETFs but I feel they have the better features currently, although who knows if they have any kind of backlog/active development

I’m guessing they don’t have a great community forum like we do, otherwise you’d be on there instead of here? :wink:

15 Likes

While being a big supporter of Freetrade, this rings true. The only stocks added in the past months were super obscure and shady AIM stocks. That’s not really investment material. While ETFs would be.

1 Like

Voted for you. Best of luck​:+1::+1::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Done! 5* your way!

3 Likes

They’ve now added one :stuck_out_tongue:

Less than a week to go! Come on FT community let’s get voting.

1 Like

voting done

2 Likes

Voted. 5 :star: Good luck!

1 Like

Today is the last day, every vote counts!

1 Like

Voted! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Job done :star:

1 Like

Voted as well

1 Like