Vote for Freetrade in the British Bank Awards 2022 🏅

Done… Good luck :+1::+1:

1 Like

Voted. Top marks.

Done

what would be the advantage to vote here.? If it is in favor of people I am ready to vote

Hi everyone :wave:

If you do fancy voting for Freetrade, and you haven’t already, you can do so here:

It only takes a minute to vote, and we’d really appreciate your support to help us win the ‘Best Online Share Dealing’ category for the fourth straight year.

And you’ll also enter the British Bank Awards prize draw for £1,000.

Thank you!

Sam

4 Likes

Done! Also managed to vote you @Freetrade_Team in the “top barnet” sub-category :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Freetrade winning this award for the fifth year in a row.

18 Likes

Awesome news!!!

1 Like

Congrats, freetrade is the trading revolution! Now can you please fix your top up issue! If a phone app is the one means of making payments you should not be daunted by changing security regulations

Freetrade to win this one to next year.:thinking:

6 Likes

A massive thank you to everyone who voted for us.

It means a lot to us, and we couldn’t have done it without your help.

Thanks!

12 Likes

You guys really deserve it! If it wasn’t for Freetrade then I legitimately think I wouldn’t have any savings at all.

The free trading aspect of the platform drew me in and got me started and I built up a nice amount (well over 3 figures [far far FAR from 5 figures] that’s hella big for me and my situation) in my ISA with a Plus subscription whilst learning the ropes. I then took that and put it into Freetrade crowdfunding rounds.

Sadly, as I’ve mentioned before, my savings journey has had to continue at AJ Hell as filling the annual allowance for my LISA is my priority BUT if I manage to max that out then everything else will go back into a Freetrade ISA.

This is far too much waffle for what should be a simple “You deserve it, woop!” but, again, if it wasn’t for Freetrade then I wouldn’t have any savings at all never mind a LISA, plus participation in crowdfunding and a little bit in a regular ISA. I’m really grateful to the whole Freetrade team.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.