Vote for Freetrade in the British Bank Awards 🙏

Good luck!

1 Like

Drawing back to how the response of neilb… Is there trust?
Actions then ( or the absolute failure of action) resonates now…
I’m not sure what entirely what this ‘vote’ organisation is, doesn’t seem to be well known or reputable, I’ll assume it’s some internal ‘mates vote’ system.

A) not a bank
B) vote with a bribe

1 Like

The ‘bribe’ is regardless of whether you vote for Freetrade or not - it’s to get people voting in these awards.

Government might want to take note if they want more people voting in general elections!

Voted for freetrade,moneybox and chip

Voted keep up the good work. And a big thankyou to all on this site that make it interesting reading

3 Likes

But I’m not sure that you are the Best Online Trading Platform. Surely the best online trading platform would allow company contributions to a SIPP :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It would be nice/good if Freetrade added a ‘draw down’ feature for the SIPP for customers who are 55 or over, but I’m guessing that there probably isn’t many of them.:grin:

3 Likes

Or even a plan for the future options etc. This would be a great incentive for younger people but FT are pretty silent on the issue. Seems a HUGE waste of potential for a company like FT which should try and encourage the youth into long term SIPP with great drawdown plans.

1 Like

I think you’re right here, although when Vanguard first made their SIPP available, they too didn’t have a draw down facility, it was added at a later date.

In my mind, if Freetrade’s draw down wasn’t ready when I wanted it, I would probably do a SIPP transfer to another provider.

2 Likes

voted. Good luck Freetrade!

1 Like

Thanks @manoadamro, we very much appreciate it!

Edit: and a big thank you to everyone else above who we haven’t personally thanked yet, we really appreciate you taking the time!

Good luck in the cash prize draw, too.

3 Likes

Voted

Voted, twice :wink:

1 Like

Voted. A strong FT is better for all concerned :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Has everyone voted? :ballot_box: :question: :smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:

We’re a finalist in the 2023 British Bank Awards :tada:

Thanks to your votes, we’ve won ‘Best online trading platform’ for the last four years and we’d really appreciate it if you could take a moment to vote for us again :pray:

Vote now and you’ll enter the prize draw for £1,000 (BBA’s T&Cs apply)

Thanks for your support!

10 Likes

Well done @acamp and @Freetrade_Team!

3 Likes

Voted. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Voted. Good luck.

2 Likes