VOTE NOW - Freetrade is nominated in Finder’s People’s Choice Awards

We’re thrilled to be nominated for Finder’s People’s Choice Awards :tada:

The award is determined solely by voting by the public and it will be given to the investment platform that is making a significant impact by making their customer journey as easy as possible.

We’re grateful for all of the support and feedback we receive from our community. Through our initial crowdfunding rounds this community has grown and transformed into the cornerstone that makes Freetrade special.

We would be grateful for your votes :pray:

Voting is now open and closes on the 1st September at 4pm UK time.

Vote for Freetrade now!

Remember when you invest, your capital is at risk.

10 Likes

Done :+1:

3 Likes

Voted! Good Luck Freetrade :+1:

5 Likes

Done

Voted. Good luck.
@acamp if we could get a response from Freetrade to the recent questions in the ‘Crowdfunding 2023’ thread it would be appreciated.

5 Likes

Done

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Voted for Ft and Chip

Good luck!

Yeah I’ll vote also when they respond to us in the crowdfunding page.

2 Likes

FreeTrade have definitely made it easiest to invest out of all platforms. The community being part of the platform also considered in my vote!

Thanks Folks!

3 Likes

Just was looking back through that thread, @Kiava. Can you flag the questions you wanted answered so I can be sure to get back to you. Thanks!

1 Like

The question was answered well yes and no, we just all wanted to know how the crowdfund went and some updates after it but you have stated we must wait a little longer soooooo, i shall await theee come with good fortunes and lucky charms.

Gotcha. Yep wait for a more detailed update in September. As we said during the crowdfunding, our cash position prior to that raise was solid with c. 24 months of runway based on the burn we had in May and June. We’re pleased to have raised what we did considering the market environment more generally.

It’s put us in a really strong position as we head into the second half of this year and keep moving towards that breakeven point.

Alex

5 Likes

That’s some great news I’m sure many will love, onwards and upwards.

1 Like

If you haven’t already, please vote for Freetrade at Finder’s People’s Choice Awards

Vote for Freetrade now!

4 Likes

Voted

1 Like