What’s your investment journey and end goal

So I started investing as a way to get away from working 12-15 hour days and a nominal salary. I know some may call me foolish but my plan is to use investing as a vehicle to get away from my job and perhaps start investing full time or at least as a supplementary side project so I don’t have to work 12-15 hour days

Plus there is nothing more satisfying then watching a stock your invested in make great gains.

What does your investment journey and end goal look like?

5 Likes

That’s quite a lofty goal. What steps are you taking (or what is the general plan) to help you achieve it? Best of luck to you.

I’ve Saved salary each week to put towards investment and also careful investing. What about you, what’s your goal?

My goal is to add positions in the stocks I hold on a monthly basis until one day it starts paying for some of my bills. Thinking long term and hoping compound interest becomes my best friend :slightly_smiling_face:

For me, my ISA is primarily my retirement fund although it would be be nice to grow dividends to such a level that where I don’t have to decimate my savings if/when the kids chose to go to university.

As for my end goal, I’ve set myself a target of a £1m ISA. It’s a big ask, … but hey, aim high right? I’ve set up a spreadsheet to let me know where I need to be at the end of each tax year