You can now invest in Lyft, Uber, Pinterest, Levis & PagerDuty with Freetrade 🎉

I wouldn’t touch Lyft or Uber. PagerDuty is interesting, I’ve opened a small position, shame we missed the $24 starting price. I might add more if it drops back down there

1 Like

PagerDuty definitely looks interesting, as for Uber/Lyft, the jury is out on them, let’s see how they perform. Levi’s I’d have thought would have done well. Clearly not.

Are Freetrade users pushing the price up for Pagerduty?! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Our engineering team probably have by themselves :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Any ideas when Zoom Video (ZM) will be available on Freetrade?

2 Likes

Not yet unfortunately, this still applies -

When will the 2019 tech IPOs (Lyft, Uber, Pinterest, Zoom, etc) be on Freetrade?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: When will the 2019 tech IPOs (Lyft, Uber, Pinterest, Zoom, etc) be on Freetrade?

@Freetrade engineers… stahhpppp! :sob: Us ordinary folk want in too!

1 Like

After doing a bit more reading I’ve increased my pagerduty position already :smiley:

What sort of quantity of shares in Pagerduty are you guys buying, morbid curiosity that’s all ? I can probably only spare enough to get a couple pagerduty and perhaps the same pinterest !

What made you buy more?

Mostly the growth in customers paying over $100K p.a.

see the graph on here

I have 21 shares now, started with 5

Wow I have a mere two of each for now :joy:

Interesting read. Looks like a good investment.

Levi’s have been around years but their market share of jeans has been in decline. Uber seem forward thinking in terms of driverless cars but u have to question their ethical approach to their drivers!

Post market share price is down 15%. Gutted as I bought 6 shares.

The revenue predictions weren’t significantly lower than expected though so it seems a bit of a knee jerk reaction

1 Like

There will be some volatility with these new stocks. It’s difficult to put a value on them. Hopefully when it settles down we’ll see steady growth

2 Likes

I’m with you on this one. Let it settle and then we will see continued growth. I reckon it’ll be the same with PagerDuty too.