Airbnb - ABNB - Share Chat

Nasdaq replied to FT on twitter. Should not be long from now.

2 Likes

How do I request for NNDM to be added to FT??

Has it been stopped or something?

Not sure CNBC have indicative $154 and to open soon.

1 Like

Nothing yet :smirk:

The stock is expected to begin trading between 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m. Eastern Time

1 Like

No chance

No chance of?

Him investing 1m

Always one! :sweat_smile:

:grin:

18 Likes

Eek it seems so gnarly this ipo at historic s&p levels during a pandemic where gdp is significantly affected throughout.

Somebody please do a poll on here, who is buying, who is waiting until the dust settles.

3 Likes

That’s a lot :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Love it :joy:

1 Like

Let me get this straight; When Airbnb ipo is available to retail investors, can the opening price instantly be like double the actual ipo price?

Yes, it probably will.

1 Like

It’s a self fulfilling cycle, if I was able to buy early I’d be absolutely filling my boots to sell to retail later.

4 Likes

Spring next year looks like a better time to look into Airbnb. Get that lock-out period out the way.

The wonders of perception. That’s what money is all about, especially stocks.
The actual value means nothing without the perceived value. That’s how Elon musk can ‘make’ $5 billion in a day. That’s so farcical it’s up there with the tooth fairy lol, but that’s how the rich make money! With the advent of apps like FT us mere mortals can jump on that train, be that confidently or not, the opportunity is there.
It’s a revolution, probably going to skew the market and not sure how long it’ll last but while the opportunity is there the smaller investors will have a big impact on the industry.
Those bigger investors will no doubt reap most of the rewards but we are here for the scraps :slight_smile:

3 Likes