AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

More borrowing availability at a lower prince point once more…

What does this mean - layman’s terms?

these are shares in AMC owned by someone already who is prepared to borrow them out to a Shorter at a fee…

My analysis put it slightly higher. I looked at the stock price of some of AMC’s closest peers, ranked them and then interpolated a fair value for AMC at ~$52

Stock Price
AMB 23.4
Median 52.24
AMD 81.08
AMC 44.67
Upside 16.95%
6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

I have decided to sell all of my shares apart from 0.69671283 shares which I will now leave to build up my retirement income…

I have made £23.08 profit on my buying and selling over the last few days. My remaining 0.69671283 cost me £27.15 so now my max potential loss in the AMC game is £4.07.

Of course I remain hopeful for the £1k, £100k whatever folk are saying :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of interpolating a fair value, but my DCF model values it around $8, and that is based on some generous growth and EBITDAs.

It is one thing to take a punt expecting the short squeeze but I would not expect anyone to say this is a value play…

I might buy back in if they go to $8 or there about…

Then you would probably sell at $8.02 :joy: jks haha

2 Likes

That is where I got in

1 Like

Hell yeah take that profit and enjoy spending it

1 Like

Nice!

Have a closer look at the peers.

I can understand people selling if they have a large investment but I thought most bought when the price was low so must still be in the money
For me at the moment it’s the long game, still up about 2k so it’s got to be worth hanging on to see if there is BIG money to be made.

6 Likes

Let it rip $46

1 Like

Personally I buy most of the dips. They are just too yummy not to :yum: haha

1 Like

Whoaaaaa 47!!

1 Like

I have, that’s why I said it is a generous estimate.

As I said, AMC could go much higher, who knows, but not because it is currently good value.

5 Likes

Do you really? Show me some

Respect to you Pete. I’ve enjoyed all of your input. If I have a diamond hand in the future I’ll take you for a curry

3 Likes