Amundi Prime Global UCITS ETF DR - PRIW - Share chat

https://www.amundietf.co.uk/professional/product/view/LU1931974692

Amundi released a series of ultra-low-cost ETFs that only have a TER of 0.05% and can improve portfolio performance significantly.
This global fund is basically a MSCI World, but tracks a slightly different underlying index.

1 Like

This looks great. It’s got my vote!

2 Likes

While I don’t know this ETF especially well, a word of caution for some Amundi funds: if I remember rightly, some are domiciled in countries other than Ireland and Luxembourg, which can have tax implications. Another point worth noting: some Amundi ETFs do not have UK reporting/distributor status which can cause similar problems outside tax shelters.

For the first issue: Their ‘Prime’ series ETFs are all domiciled in Luxembourg.

This would be a good additional for a wider ETF universe.

2 Likes

bump

UK Mid Cap

• Amundi Prime UK Mid and Small Cap ETF (PRUK) OCF 0.05%

This tracks the cheaper Solactive indices, which is meant to save money on fees.

Yes, exactly. I read they track the cheaper Solactive indices. I have updated my initial post with this information.

He means there is already a vote for this and you are duplicating :+1:

1 Like

Oh. wasn’t clear. He wrote about the underlying trackers.

I shall delete this thread.

(/edit: The link only refers to one of the ETFs. I will edit my OP)

1 Like

Ideally the GBP/X version and available to non-plus users

@Viktor any update on this? First post was 1 year ago and it’s the main blocker to stop me topping up on FT

It’s LSE

1 Like

Thanks for adding :raised_hands:

2 Likes

only available for Plus members. :frowning: oh well at least this was added into FTrade

Rubbish :confused: I specifically asked for it not to be. They think it will gain more paid members but it just means the next £50k of investments will go to another platform instead

2 Likes

Pretty sure they don’t build their business model around your requests :joy: There is a list of which companie ETFs are in the free universe and guess this isn’t.

1 Like