Android is out 🤖 share your thoughts once you're up & running

Hi, here is my beta testing feedback. Bit late to the party so apologies if all of these have already been said!!

Registration

• slick and fast registration process with clean UI.
  • Would have been good to know I needed my NI number to hand to create my account before I started.

Discover tab

• the company graphs I would have liked an option to view these in terms of the actual share price, not just % change
    -there’s also no dates on the max graph, so I don’t know whether that’s 5 years, 10 years or 63 years.
  • It would also be great to be able to select individual data points on the graph
  • would also be really cool to have a browse by industry feature, in case you are interested in investing in a particular industry but don’t know which organisation.

Account details
-when I click on the account icon in the top right corner, I would prefer personal details such as my NI number to be partially hidden instead of clearly visibly so I don’t feel as nervous navigating around the app in public (on a train for example). Maybe you could just show the last 3 digits.

Portfolio tab
-topping up account it would be great to be able to make a payment from a debit card instead of having to do a bank transfer.
-topping up took less than an hour, and the notification that it had been completed was great.
-queued an order, very simple and easy process.
-second trade automatically changed order type to instant, adding a small charge. Would prefer it to be basic order as default but guess you guys need to make some money :grin:

Community
-I might have missed it but couldn’t see any link back to the community within the app.

Other

• it would be great to have a watchlist feature to track companies I am thinking of investing in but not quite ready to do so yet. Otherwise have to resort to good ol’ pen and paper :man_shrugging:

• it would be great to have a social component to it, where you could follow certain investors and read blogs and get tips etc. (although some of that might be covered by the community)

Overall super impressed with what you guys have achieved and after months of waiting I am not disappointed :blush:

That’s it, hope this helps!

11 Likes