Long time Freetrade user, multi-round investor and all-round advocate here…
It’s been a long time since we saw any significant improvements to the app. It goes without saying that there’s room for many features and improvements. All it takes is to look at some other apps competing in this space.
Can Freetrade confirm that there’s something coming soon or at least being worked on?
In the interests of being more constructive, I’ll share some thoughts on the type of features I’d like to see…
- Tap through on items in the activity feed
- Allow filtering and jumping to specific date ranges in activity feed
- Have list of paid dividends show on each stock’s page
- Allow tapping on a $/£ number to show alternative currency (“Your Investment” section can be confusing for a $ investment)
- Improved filtering, sorting and grouping features throughout
- Make Insights more insightful
- Include more information on each stock page (financials, analyst ratings, news headlines, etc.)
- Price notifications
- Multiple watchlists with different custom names
- Generate PDF/CSV reports for various data points
- Improve the graphs (e.g. show markers on a stock graph for my transactions)