Freetrade daily insights feature

New app feature rolling out today

24 Likes

I would have much rather had Autopilot instead of this…

13 Likes

I’m hoping Freetrade have a number of new features ready to go and release a new one every couple of weeks to keep us happy!

6 Likes

Freetrade has multiple teams (and now multiple offices), they’re not all working on the same thing at once. That’s just not effective.

2 Likes

Ohh nice, where was this posted ?

Facebook

1 Like

Weak. I don’t see it on Twitter yet. Or this forum.

Twitter

https://twitter.com/freetrade/status/1513887258289577989

2 Likes

At this stage I’m convinced Freetrade are taking the mick out of us??

It’s just a link to the article :sob:

How can you call a hyperlink a feature? @Duncan

21 Likes

Today’s daily insight…a feature nobody voted for!

12 Likes

A bit of a similar reaction.

Was expecting to see likes and comments in some form

First step of integrating social aspect within the app

Also surprised that the hyperlink pushes users outside the app. Why not launch an in-app browser ? :person_shrugging:

10 Likes

I legitimately can’t see that tweet on their timeline (on mobile or desktop) and when I click the link from you…

What’s going on? :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

It looks like they deleted it but it’s still visible with the direct link to the app?

1 Like

This is it! Looks like it might have been deleted though

We often get responses from the FT team around it being difficult to prioritise certain requested features. This was not requested nor should have been prioritised

9 Likes

I’ve not had the update yet. Cancelled the roll out ? Or someone was too trigger happy ?

Still on instagram

I’ve had the update. Meh

1 Like

What is going on @Duncan, this feels like a car crash of a release. This should have taken one dev a week. It’s a bunch of hyperlinks…

If there’s a V2 planned (which I seriously hope there is) it would be good if you could paint the vision for the community here.

Not sure why lots are so annoyed. It’s just a small update… more interesting bigger ones will come

3 Likes

Everyone, we hear you.

This was an extremely quick, basic exercise and the real deal here is not the hyperlink, but the content you should see here. If you look to give feedback, tell us what content here would make you come back and actively want to check this out often. The investment writing team would really appreciate it.

Rest assured, there is a lot happening, and most of it we wouldn’t like to announce quite yet. You are aware of Freetrade Web in alpha test now, and a number of other features are progressing, without any external fanfare, in the background. I’ll see if any of the teams have a chance to post more about what they work on in the coming days and weeks.

28 Likes