Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

Yeah, can’t buy anything on here right now… literally watching money slip through our hands.

How are you losing money if you cannot buy?

2 Likes

MGCLF is an OTC
Freetrade probably isn’t the one rejecting your orders. Most likely there aren’t many sellers of this stock (especially if it’s just risen so quickly in a short time frame)

2 Likes

There are literally hundreds of thousands of topics asking this question. Everytime they have been answered with the same response. At this point the answer is “DYOR”

1 Like

Because my £ is buying less shares. Has just gone through now, just have to keep trying.

Hello, I’ve tried a £2 buy got rejected

Just keep trying it will go through eventually

I managed to cash out with £5000 profit earlier. You just need to keep trying. I managed to Tahoe out blocks of £6,000 and £200. So it’s not the amounts. Maybe just the high demand. So just spam those buy or sell buttons until it goes through but obviously keep and eye on the current price so that you are happy with it.

3 Likes

Seams good at mo.

*seems :roll_eyes:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking how much did you invest to cash out £5000? I bought some stakes at 40p

I invested £11,000 last night when they were £0.048. To be fair they would have been work nearly £22,000 at one point but I got nervous and cashed out with just under £5,000 profit. Question is… do people think these are going to keep raising? Are they worth the long term wait?

1 Like

*worth

Profit was 5k, if he was early enough and got a pricepoint of about 4p, he doubled his capital. Just an assumption :slight_smile:

1 Like

After this latest doubling there will be people realising their gains. The trick would be to figure out when the selling has concluded so you get the best price. If your horizon is long this would make a good medium to long term hold.

1 Like

This is definitely one to watch IMO

1 Like

Markets as a whole are on the slide today, MGX holding it’s ground well.

Personally I don’t like the current fundamentals of the company, but from what I can see there’s a lot of future potential.

1 Like

I hope it tumbles a bit, so i can sink some more $ in it :rofl:

1 Like

This is gaining along with Kanabo…