Argent Biopharma Ltd - RGT - Share Chat

I’m up as well, second time for me, not by much though. I was starting to lose hope. I just feel a little unsure about this stock.

1 Like

Yeah me too but read news that the Malta facility has been finished on time and on budget just bought another 2000 shares
:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Soon that will be caviar you will be spitting out once this takes off :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hmmm might have to have a pot noodle. Red here​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I just noticed my very first 490 shares were. At 0.0207 almost 2 pence ahhhhhh how I should of went deeper then.

Its those shares keeping me in green I have other shares at 0.0281 which is evil

2 Likes

Little rise today of 8% so hope for future

5 Likes

Opens tomorrow

8 Likes

Then please don’t buy any :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Just topped up

Don’t buy more you’re making it drop

(From article) What does that mean guys?!
Shares released from VE…

TIA

Just got in on the action and taken a small piece 10k shares at 2.6p.

These type of products have to hold some of the keys to future treatments in the healthcare field, though could be a hold for 3-5 years before it potentially takes off :thinking: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

3 Likes

Opening of new production facility in Malta.

Starts at 3:43

2 Likes

Shares

:slight_smile:

I’m not buying @Kiava . Not my thing - a business I don’t have the foggiest about.

But don’t you like weed, come on man buy some weeeeed, be getting high on shares yall

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me. I need to do some weeding this weekend. Put the garden in a fit state for Winter.

That could (also) be thought of as a metaphor for my portfolio :wink:

2 Likes

Could someone give an insight to what the latest article meant in regards to the shares being released by the Voluntary Eskrow….

Thanks

As i understand it , thats to do with employees shares were they have been given them as part of the payment agreement.

2 Likes