Argo Blockchain - ARB - Share Chat

Another good news for Argo investors

2 Likes

I’m going to buy another couple hundred shares…this might go big :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The only green that’s been in my portfolio after a couple bad weeks of trading, I’ve had a reshuffle and have moved the majority of my portfolio in to this.

It made a healthy chunk of profit when it went from 0.90 to 3.00 and I can see it doing the same now I’m back in at 2.60 & 2.90.

3 Likes

BTC keeps rising

The bulls are on the move. Let’s hope they keep going

2 Likes

Milestone. I’m up 22% on a smallish position, but still nice to see some green in these troublesome times…

Am I missing something, comparable mining companies are valued at nearly x3 ARB but have a lower PH/s mining rate?

RIOT can mine at 456 PH/s and are valued at 3.2b
ARB can mine at 1075 PH/s and are valued at 1b

Do RIOT hold that many more bitcoins?

Damn right, I only have a few hundred but it’s sooo nice to have something green!

Yeah I don’t understand this either Jimmy.

I own over 2000 shares, so I was sweating cold here :sweat_smile:

How do you sleep? Haha

Unless you bought at 50p in which case ok

I should sleep better haha

So I didn’t buy as cheap as I’d like but I see more growth in the medium term. So I invested.

For any good content on Argo check Blonity on Youtube. This is his first video on Argo and has many more. He also does videos on a lot of crypto miners/staking (like KR1)

1 Like

Thanks

Goldman Sachs is back to crypto.

When you have a 500% buffer it’s ok… :joy:

I only put in £91 but I think I’ll easily be able to get three times my initial investment by the end of the year

1800 @1.39 and running with those bulls :+1::+1:

5 Likes

I wish I could have gotten more at 2.05

I got in late with 765 at £2.8 but obviously looking long term… If crypto becomes a thing of the future hopefully established miners like ARB will be big players with big market caps.

1 Like