Artemis Resources - ARV

Artemis Resources’ recent stock rise can be attributed to the positive update provided by GreenTech Metals Ltd, a subsidiary of Artemis Resources. According to the announcement, laboratory analysis confirmed the presence of spodumene, which is the main lithium-bearing mineral, in both the Northern and Southern Trends of the Osborne JV tenement. This confirmation of lithium mineralization is a significant development for Artemis Resources and indicates the potential for future exploration and development of lithium resources in the area.

The announcement also mentioned that the on-ground team is continuing with reconnaissance sampling and mapping to identify new pegmatite trends and extend the known trends. This ongoing exploration work further supports the potential for additional lithium resources in the region, which could have contributed to the stock rise.

Furthermore, the company highlighted its progress in planning for a maiden lithium drilling program at the Ruth Well project. With the work programs approved for both Ruth Well and Osborne tenements, and the application for heritage clearance underway, the company is moving closer to commencing the drilling program. This progress towards drilling may have increased investor confidence in the company’s future prospects, leading to the stock rise.

Overall, the confirmation of spodumene presence, ongoing exploration activities, and progress towards drilling have likely contributed to Artemis Resources’ recent stock rises. These developments indicate the potential for significant lithium resources in the company’s tenements, generating positive investor sentiment.

1 Like

First time poster here, but everything written above by Cameron seems positive. These were one of my first investments when joining about 6/7 weeks ago! Here’s hoping.

1 Like

This was short lived hey

Hmm I still think it’s worth a punt but I can’t seem to find any new info on them. Does anyone know what’s happening or where I can find legit info please

1 Like

I believe it is likely to keep falling until reaching a standstill at around 0.9 pence, should start going up again in November - December. I sold most of my shares back on 10th September and plan to re-buy in early November.

1 Like

They’ve made a few more reports on finding gold veins etc. You can find most of their reports on their website https://artemisresources.com.au/investor-centre/

1 Like

I didn’t sell intime so retained my investment. Hopefully it doesn’t fall as far and recovers well

1 Like

I can’t find any of the latest news on artemis… Does anyone know what’s happening :pray:

yea, new trading quarter just started so a lot of investors have sold their shares causing the value to fall. I did say i think the value will go up again around November-December as currently the £ARV team are researching more samples and we should get info on that in the next few weeks causing the value to go up again similarly to last time.

2 Likes

Can expect a large stock rise later this week. In the coming weeks we can see the valuation reach as high as or higher than what we had in September.

1 Like

Love to see this​:tada::tada::tada:

A solid last 7 days. Hopefully some continued growth in to November

Up towards it highest in a year. Hopefully can push abit further yet

1 Like

I did not expect it to follow my prediction so well :skull:

1 Like

I sold my yday, maybe a couple of days late but still did well

I think I’ve made a big mistake and didn’t sell :see_no_evil:

1 Like

You’re not going to make a quick buck on a mining company that is in prediscovery/discovery. This is a 5-10year hold.

Have a look at the corporate presentation from 06/11/23. There is a chart of similar lithium mining companies and their share price. Look at those companies over the past 10 years and you’ll see that if you hold on to these penny stocks they could blow up or completely crash. Nothing is going happen in 3months

2 Likes

Me too :roll_eyes: I think I’ll have to hold in the hope of a change of direction!

1 Like

I’m holding for long term I do think it will come good one day :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

I have these down as a seasonal stock, generally buy in at similiar price to now an sell somewhere above 1.20. Always think these have a similiar trend