Aura Energy AURA

This Australian-based minerals firm is focused on battery metal and uranium projects.

Hi, I was wondering when trade would be resumed? I’ve had a look around and it says the suspension was lifted on the 26th but I’ve been unable to buy or sell.

1 Like

There’s a suspension? Hadn’t noticed. Still, up is up right?

There was a suspension while the consolidation was happening, it was up to 12p earlier today but couldn’t trade at the time. Up is definitely up, happy to hold at 78.12% gain but the 100% would have given me a nice amount to split into other promising lithium companies.

I see. Sorry, only check in a few times a day, didn’t realise.
I’ve not looked into many other lithium mining co’s. I’ve got a few shares in the new Cornish Lithium but that’s on Crowdfund at the moment. Obviously it’s the new big thing. Might go hunting for some more! :wink:

1 Like

I’m very optimistic regarding the next few years. Will have a look at Cornish Lithium, always nice to have more information about developments like that.
I’m eyeing Kodal Minerals and Arc Minerals at the moment and both seem potentially rather promising but I’m still very new at all of this.
Hopefully we’ll both see nice gains from getting in early! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Kodak is one of my £5 punt shares. I’ve got a few others like that. I might look at Arc Minerals and add them to my list! Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve been doing this for a year… I’m still very new at this. I’ve had a 30% return over a year on top of my original investment by just looking at what things were worth pre covid. Obviously dyor. :wink:

1 Like

Reading lots about uranium is seems currently but very quiet in here