Awesome Merchandise

I have been looking at this for a while and now 5 days left.

Crowdcube pitch

I would like the community to share their views on this.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Pro-tip: if you request the financials via emailing invest@awesomemerchandise.com you will receive the following (with additional comments):

These docs are rich with pertinent information that you cannot get from the Investor Deck - which while great to look at, doesnโ€™t allow you to get under the hood of the business in ways that final accounts will.

3 Likes

This a good tip, they are quick in sending the documents.
Going through them at the moment.

Cheers

1 Like

Just gone into administration unfortunately- had high expectations for this one until recently

I also thought this was a decent business with a lot of potential, especially when they opened their US location.

It looks like the founder has bought the company back in the pre-pack admin. Canโ€™t help feeling a little disappointed when the founder retains the business and the crowd gets wiped out.

1 Like

The owner Luke is currently getting serious heat from investors if you look at the comments to the CrowdCube communication today. Basically not happy at all that heโ€™s not offered AM investors like for like shares in the newco. Interesting to see how he responds to this pressure. Legally doesnโ€™t have to, but morally he should otherwise Iโ€™m sure this will cause massive PR issues for the newcoโ€ฆ.

2 Likes