Really interesting interview with Adam. Talking all about who Freetrade is for, revenue streams, best execution policy in the U.K. and how it’s not designed for day traders.
I heard this earlier, was a good podcast, here’s some notes:
- Android coming next month, with a full launch possibly in April
- Day trading/CFDs discussion
- Robinhoods order flow
- Revenue streams, ALPHA’s coming in Spring. SIPP’s mentioned as well.
- Automated investing rules
- 15,000 customers I think it was around 10,000 at the start of the year, so 50% growth
I listened to it at about 2x. So I might have missed things and the timings might be +/- seconds.
Really cool how you linked to the relevant parts.
All sounds very exciting. Thanks for the link.