Bed Bath & Beyond Inc - BBBY

and? if you can sell, it means that someone else can buy., but not FTā€™s customersā€¦it means that FT is limiting that which I think is not fair to their customers

Have you asked them? Two options come to mind either drivewealth derisked it and wonā€™t allow buys (donā€™t think this happened), or Freetrade viewed the risk and believed they have an obligation to protect customers.

Keep in mind youā€™re a retail investor, and thereā€™s a whole bunch of regulation around that.

Why youā€™d want to buy more though Iā€™ve no idea, this is one case where ā€˜itā€™s on saleā€™ doesnā€™t apply

1 Like

Iā€™m concerned as the share price is not tracking live. It is fixed on the close price at time of delisting. Does this mean that if the share price goes up and we want to sell, it will only be at that close price of 0.08??

Since itā€™s not longer listed there is no stock price.

You can get its current OTC price by looking up BBBYQ. Not sure what happens when you try to sell a delisted stock, I assume it gets sold via the OTC method.

Freetrade doesnā€™t support OTC stocks so thatā€™s likely why thereā€™s no data on it

1 Like

FT not having even a delayed price seems odd when they will let you blindly sell.

I confirmed it yesterday through a test sell that an instant order sell on FT will trade around the current going price not the $0.08 listed (tested when OTC on other trackers showed both 0.07 and 0.10 and the order was completed at those amounts).
The FT max limit sell is also tied to that 0.08 value instead of the true value which means at a certain point if it keeps rising you wonā€™t be able to set limit sells.

1 Like

Unfortunately my loss :frowning: