Boohoo - BOO - - Share Chat

RBC raise there share price target to £4.10 from £3.80

1 Like

Are they after their pound of flesh?

Why is SP heading downward? I saw this one…

Any implication?

Well the stock has popped the bed in the last month; either it’s the perfect time to buy or it’s a stock to cut losses on tbh.

2 Likes

T Rowe price take a 10% stake in Boohoo they also own a 11% stake in Asos.

1 Like

Boohoo allow media and customers into there Leicester factories to show the improvements they have made.

1 Like

Boohoo crashing again

3 Likes

down another 4%

2 Likes

It’s on my watch list I expect it to dip below £2.00 soon.I have owned this stock before and twice sold for a profit.

1 Like

Boohoo finally lauching the new debenhams website.

If it drops much more I’m going all in :laughing:

3 Likes

Now price of cotton is at a ten year high.It may come down to my buy in price :rofl:

You sell. I buy

2 Likes

I’m overexposed to UK stocks at the moment (by choice, despite the current outlook for the UK as a whole I’m happy with what I have, I just don’t want to buy more UK stocks until rebalancing). If it’s at or below current levels when I’ve rebalanced over the next couple of months then I’d give it a serious look.

At a glance though, the price a month ago was pretty much exactly the same as September 2019, the outlook for the economy is more pessimistic than then, and while revenue has increased the pressures on both cost and growth are intensifying. At £1.90 a share it’s definitely one worth looking very closely at, but despite the volatility since the pandemic hit, I wouldn’t leap to the automatic conclusion that it’s a gold mine.

I started to buy shares too, they look really cheap! They were close to £4 not too long ago.

There is definitely a buying opportunity with £BOO but don’t look back and say it was £XX just YY ago so it’ll rebound.

It did very well of the COVID lock down and that’s going to slow growth now it’s over and people can shop elsewhere.

They have been forced to reform a lot of their manufacturing business as they were basically running UK sweat shops. This will hit their bottom line.

I love that they have been acquiring more brands which are all in different markets to the traditional BooHoo customer. Coast, Oasis & Debenhams are all higher market brands which increases their TAM.

I’ll buy but I’m happy to miss the very bottom because I don’t know how far this could keep falling.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Boohoo opening a debenhams beauty store in Manchester.

1 Like

Started a small position at £1.78. I can’t see it going too much lower.

With party season around the corner and hopefully a full festival season next year, this should do ok. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I think the Debenhams beauty store is a really good move… But they really need it to be open now to capture the Xmas gifting market.