Boohoo - BOO - - Share Chat

1 Like

That article like most takes the view that all Boohoo do is offer fast fashion but that is not entirely true anymore with their acquired brands. Sure the main cash cows are Boohoo the brand and PLT for now, but there’s more there and they’re going wider.

Anyway, Boohoo might do better by renaming the parent company.

Launch of the US distribution centre will help them a lot as it will reduce shipping time from 10-14 days to 1-2 days and of course the cost of shipping. The PLT secondary marketplace could become interesting although I’m struggling to see why it’s taking them so long to launch.

At its current valuation Boohoo could become a acquisition target.

2 Likes

Would the Kamani family sell? I don’t think they would unless they got into real trouble. They only have 1M net cash so who knows.

If enough shareholders want the exit then they’d have a hard time turning it down or face possible legal action.

Boohoo arranged an increase to their revolving credit facility in March to ÂŁ325m. They are not short of capital.

At these prices you’d think someone within the senior Boohoo team would buy shares.

1 Like

Saf they won’t buy any shares until they have an idea where the company is headed. The fact they aren’t buying at these prices tells me they aren’t confident in the business. Also them taking out £300+ million is not helpful. They burnt through their entire cash pile (£250+ million) JUST THIS YEAR and WE’RE NOT EVEN 6 months INTO 2022. If you think they will be able to use all that borrowed capital to withstand another year you’re nuts. If I knew about this in hindsight I wouldn’t have bought in until the stock dropped below 50p unfortunately I’m stuck holding the bag with a £1.25 average. This year is going to be really rough on BOO and the balance sheet will look very ugly this time next year if this inflation isn’t under control. As far as I’m concerned my money will be going into other stocks until BOO gets near the 50p range.

Who dumped?

It will go back down to 70p next week don’t you worry

How low can it go? Could it drop to say 35p a share? What would drive the price there? Can I help it along in anyway?

Genuinely curious. I have some extra bandwidth to learn something new :slight_smile:

Right now I’m worried they may need to sell their plant in the US to recoup some capital. I’m worried to that level with BOO.

They have £325 million in revolving credit finance available to them. That’s up from £100 million in March 2022. Why wouldn’t they use that?

They will but I’m saying that it wouldn’t last them for a full year that amount of money. They spent nearly that much just to maintain operations for the past 5 months.

Ah, I see. I thought you said you’re holding? Why not sell and cut your losses?

I think over the long term they will be fine thats why I’m not selling. My average is £1.25.

1 Like
1 Like

they are such a dodgy company!

3 Likes

It is their culture.

1 Like
3 Likes

‘Boohoo’ ‘Missguided’ Never judge company by its name but blimey how do the come up with them?

It was either BooHoo told Frasers Group wasn’t it.

Probably a few going to be bidding for it. Can see Asos, boohoo and fraser group bidding they all like a company that has gone bankrupt.

1 Like