Brewdog

Just realised that it has just been 10 years since my first investment in EFP II - will be interesting to see what happens in the next trading day in a couple of months as previously they have offered quite interesting entry points.

1 Like

@Biyka 10 years down, 10 more to go :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

Fantastic to see the revenue growth rate really accelerating again after a couple of slower years, which was still impressive given the shitshow we have lived through now for 2 years.

1 Like

How do I buy stonks the brass can sold me I want many many stonks? Is this on FT yet

Agreed - I think the mojo is back with BrewDog and there is still so much potential growth to come. Paid 42p per share (adjusted for splits) back in EFP II so I’m ok with money being tied up when it is growing so quickly (recent fundraising by BrewDog in EFP VII was at £25 - expecting this trading window to be at about £20)

1 Like

Even with the bad press the brand imho is going from strength to strength

1 Like

1 hour documentary on BBC One Scotland tonight. It’s on iPlayer

1 Like

Yeah seen it looked eeek lol

Was just talking to a mate about this… there is not a bar or club in the world that this doesn’t happen at! not saying it’s right, just saying. Much like facebook it seems that they can have all the bad press in the world but it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

“there is not a bar or club in the world that this doesn’t happen at”"

??

Not sure which shitty bar you and your mate enjoy

2 Likes

Brewdog bars

Even with all the bad press they look to be going from strength to strength > this could see sales go through the roof! BrewDog signs deal with Budweiser to cash in on Chinese beer craze

1 Like

Is this due to ipo

1 Like

With the market like it currently is I doubt it can IPO for a couple of years. I was an early investor and could really do with them IPOing though…

This was my first ever crowdfunding investment - invested just enough to get the 10% bar discount!

Never really thought of making money from this so happy to wait for any eventual IPO. Just enjoying the beers in the meantime (though not all of them, some of them are a bit :face_with_diagonal_mouth:)

1 Like

They pop up on Discount Dragon with alarming regularity - Hero Deal 24 x Brewdog Hoppy Xmas Festive IPA Beer 330ml Cans BBE24/08/2023 £16.99 delivered @ Discount Dragon | hotukdeals

2 Likes