Canoo 🪫🚐 - GOEV

I read that Apple walked away from the talks - assumed that they weren’t impressed with what was on offer.

If Apple did want to buy them then that’s a pretty big endorsement I suppose.

Social Sentiment Analysis:
:apple: Reuters posted Apple and Hyundai plan to release beta version, Apple has made no comment

The theory on why this may happen and how Canoo will benefit via user from reddit:

The dots:

:mechanical_arm: Canoo has already demonstrated their ability to engineer very Apple-esque products.

:eyes: Hyundai does not have a production-ready autonomous platform.

:100: Canoo already has a partnership with Hyundai, ongoing since February.

:busts_in_silhouette: Hyundai has huge manufacturing capacity.

:star_struck: Canoo and Apple are located near each other.

:face_with_monocle: Hyundai might open a plant in the US for the Apple venture.

:disguised_face: Hyundai’s core value to Apple probably lies in their competence as a manufacturer.

“I can imagine Canoo working with Apple to engineer the Apple car using their IP, and Hyundai to manufacture it.
Maybe Canoo hasn’t announced their manufacturing partner yet because if Hyundai opens this US plant, they will be manufacturing all of the Canoo derivatives.” - Reddit users

1 Like

Has anybody seen LUCID I rate them more than CANOO even though CANOO aren’t all that bad but Ive recently been looking through the list of world EV makers and one that stood out for me was LUCID being an APPLE customer I would love to see a combination of LUCID and APPLE. But that’s just me @admin please add LUCID. I like them more than NIO ! Thanks :pray:

Yes plz and slightly quicker price updates that would be great @Freetrade_Admin thanks :pray:

Lucid aren’t public yet. There are strong rumours they might merge with CCIV (on FT) but it’s not confirmed, worth researching.

1 Like

New pickup truck

3 Likes

a very nice looking vehicle

Also rumours abound that Canoo could be brought out soon. Possibly the occupiers of One Infinite Loop (Apple).

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2022-05-15/apple-ramps-up-hiring-for-car-project-will-apple-aapl-acquire-canoo-goev-l37cnepx

Who’s the chump that chickened out and canceled a buy order at $2?

New Fully Charged Show video release!
I decided to buy-in yesterday, Bought at $2.88

Check out the Arrival thread on here. It’s all getting a bit meme stocky.

Even with my hooves of doom, I’m not interested in Canoo or Arrival. They’re just pictures/engineering prototypes/intentions to purchase… with no route to full production.

They’re still cool to look at though but then again so was the Sinclair C5. Ok that last point was a stretch and I do hope that we get more zero emission vehicles out as soon as possible but anyone can draw a picture of a vehicle and produce a prototype.

1 Like

Already bought into Arrival when they where at $11, averaged down to $1.48.
And although I’m a little worried, I still believe in what Arrival are doing, I just don’t agree with the way they’ve gone about It.
Plus, a lot of companies are down across the board right now and Bidens polices aren’t helping the market.

So i bought in at $0.46 a share. Month or so ago. Its dropped to .$0.32 now. About 30% down , would you sell or keep them . Unsure if to cut my loses before it drops even more.

I’ve just bought over 400 @$0.25 I’ve sold my lucid shares hopping about with these electric cars, Do you still have these?