Ceres - CWR - Share Chat

Tough decision, to go for the Primary Bid or just buy in the FT ISA? I reckon this is a long term hold, the price is already within a sustained dip and so the latter looks like a better option? I’ve been keen on this for a while just not pulled the trigger yet!

has anyone ever linked to HL and transferred into FT after?

1 Like

I noticed that when PrimaryBid has had chunky share price discounts, the share price will sometimes converge on that lower price anyway as traders sell their existing shares on the market and buy cheaper on PB to make a bit of money. If true, maybe you might as well just buy on the market?

2 Likes

Is it not weird they are issuing these shares a day before their ER? :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t believe they currently accept share transfers from another provider into the GIA. Primary Bid also do not allow shares to be transferred later into an ISA. So if you buy on PB then it will become a potentially taxable asset.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks

FYI, the PrimaryBid price just came through. It was 1060p - not the best discount, it’s already been lower than that earlier this month.

2 Likes

barely got anything from it, I received under 20% of what I wanted

1 Like

hmm cheers for this. I bought shares on the market this morning at 1094p, so just 3.3% higher and they are in my ISA. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Freetrade’s @DavidK has done a great write up on Ceres today if anyone’s still curious

4 Likes

Nice. The future looks bright, but I was scared by the increase in losses.

1 Like

The recent dip is very similar to that of ITM power… Is there something happening across the broader market ?

1 Like

In a word, yes. This is massive short seller manipulation in my opinion.

1 Like

Turbulent times in the market & certainly for Ceres stock. That said, this is one of those stocks that gives me genuine confidence & so red days don’t scare me much at all. I guess everyone investing for a while, develops a few stocks with which they are unwaveringly sure.

@SubOnly… Bang on fella, the “professional trader’s” tell us that we shouldn’t get emotionally attached to any stock or share… But it’s hard :joy:… We’re only human afterall :man_facepalming::gun:

2 Likes

Down 20% at the moment. Any good news on the horizon?

Excellent RNS… with trading update. Hope this is the good news you are looking for!

2 Likes

Thanks Kevin. All sounds positive! Now the waiting play the waiting game until September!

Good days trading