Ceres - CWR - Share Chat

Why would you take on Elon on twitter anyway? He doesn’t pull his punches!

3 Likes

No-one messes with Musk…

1 Like

Publicity!

Any update on updating the in-app logo @Freetrade_Admin? You’re slacking :joy:

Anyways, strong overview of Ceres here:

3 Likes

Landslide of 9% down today… am I missing anything?

Everything is down today, not just ceres

2 Likes

And on the reverse side of things, stonker of a day… Up 9% today

2 Likes

It is one that I picked up a small amount of in May and kinda forgot about.
Having just looked it’s up overall 37%, saying that it is one of my “future” holds.

3 Likes

Very strong today,

This might have something to do with it

Great

3 Likes

I am up over 100% on Ceres although I only have a few as it was one I picked up with a view to do more research but never got around to it.

I saw this news this morning and thought “do I still have them” lol

3 Likes

So what made you purchase some shares in the first place?

3 Likes

Publicity friendly banta

Plus he might like the idea of it

Isn’t it late to buy Ceres shares? I’m new one in all this and a bit worried as may I’ve been late to join? :roll_eyes:

I’ve joined recently and I’m above 40%.
Ceres is expected to fly higher this year with the government’s green plan and partnership with Bosch. I believe it’s a great opportunity but I suggest you read about before take a decision and wait a better entry point if you not gonna stay long term.

1 Like

I really wouldn’t pay attention to anything the current regime says. Rather than doing that, it might be better to look at the Register Of Interests for all MPs of that party and see what they’re up to… in fact that would be a great web project, like TheyWorkForYou especially if it also mixed in all the undeclared stuff and the companies that get gov projects because they have chums that are MPs!

I wish I was clever enough to make that happen!

Sorry, end of side rant. I’m still big on hydrogen/renewables and I do think they will happen but it will be in spite of the UK government’s involvement, not because. I’m looking to EU based companies really… if I could invest in Orsted then that would be great!

dont see why you cant tuck in from here - Ceres has got a long way to run IMO

1 Like