Chapel Down Group PLC - CDGP

Chapel Down Group Plc is engaged in producing and selling sparkling and still wine. The Company also produces a range of beers and cider. The Company offers a range of sparkling wine, including Vintage Reserve Brut, Blanc De Noirs 2009, Three Graces 2010, Blanc De Blancs 2011, Century Extra Dry, Sparkling English Rose and Rose Brut. The Company offers a range of still wine, including English Rose 2014, Union Red 2014, Wickham Estate Red 2011, Pinot Blanc 2014, Chardonnay 2012, Kitโ€™s Coty Estate Chardonnay 2013, Bacchus Reserve 2014, Bacchus 2014 and Flint Dry 2015. Its beer and cider range includes 12 Bottle Curious Tasting Case, 24 Bottle Curious Tasting Case, Curious Brew 33CL Can, Curious Brew, Curious IPA, Curious Apple, Curious Porter, and Mixed Case of Curious Brew and Curious Apple. The stores also stocks a range of products, such as local cheeses, artisan biscuits, teas, handmade chocolates, local chutneys as well as a selection of tableware, gifts and hampers.

Any idea when this might be added? Itโ€™s the only holding I have left with another broker that I canโ€™t hold in Freetrade and itโ€™s preventing me from switching my entire portfolio.

Gusbourne would be good too.