Civitas Social Housing REIT plc CSH

Can’t sell this - please advise what will happen to my shares? Freetrade aren’t replying to my messages from weeks ago!!

1 Like

I guess this is to do with the takeover which will take the trust private. You can find various announcements from CK Asset Holdings about this via the link below:

Youll get cash in your account when the takeover completes at 80p per share. Date for completion will be available via the rns service.

1 Like

That date has been and gone, still no money.
Even had message from freetrade a week ago saying they would be paying the monies into accounts

Any ideas on holdup?

I got a pop-up in app saying that the stock has been removed and money added. However, I am not able to find that message anymore.
Also, this transaction doesn’t show-up in the activity list… again!

Bought some SOHO with money and have been adding to.
Was up 15%. Today up 2.5%. I have some decent dividends coming in so still buying.
9.4% dividend but freetrade can’t be bothered sorting out pid so minus 20%.

Recent update on property sales

https://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/t/triple-point-social-housing-reit-plc-ord/share-news

PS … when they eventually arrive.
Week late so far.

Still not said what they are going to do with proceed from sale of 4 properties (£7,586,600).
Paying back debt would be plain stupid. Low rate fixed long term.
They are considering new investments but buy backs at 50% discount is the obvious best use.