Community Meetup: Crowdfunding special, Wed 17th Nov 2021, live in London + on Zoom

I saw one available and grabbed it, keep checking back in but I’m sure some people would have signed up thinking it was the virtual zoom session.

Edit: looks like there’s availability right now, be quick!

My question:

How much of a priority is a Freetrade IPO?
What operational boxes need to be ticked before you’d go public?

2 Likes

cancelled mine just a mo ago

R

1 Like

By any chance would it be possible for the session to be recorded and shared before EOW?

I just cancelled my ticket. I’d love to attend but I already have cinema plans. Can I have some swag anyway @Freetrade_Team? :sweat_smile:

The big question - what does Freetrade plan to do with Crypto offerings in 2022? If we plan to offer, when can we expect to see them hit the app?

7 Likes

Great question Jack and welcome to the FT community!

3 Likes

Managed to grab a ticket :slight_smile: Look forward to meeting others this evening

3 Likes

Any chance somebody will be able to record or summarise the Q&A please?

I’ve just cancelled my ticket to this event, so there should be one available !

Any more questions? Let us know!

SP pls we can’t wait another week, can I please get socks too am cold

4 Likes

For me I’m quite interested to hear more about the crypto side of things and what the costs will be alongside it.

Also any signs of getting involved in the NFT space?

Can you please disclose the monthly revenues for October 2021? Thanks

3 Likes

When will rollout be for Japan Australia and Canada next year?

Will you share any type of pitch deck and details on the valuation?

1 Like

Will you be giving us details on any updates that will be coming before the end of the year.

1 Like

Have you already applied for a licence in Canada, Australia and Japan? If so, when?

5 Likes

Some people have expressed their interest in a Pro type of account. Have this been considered? Are there any plans to offer another tier in the future?

3 Likes

I have cancelled my ticket too.