Crowdfunding round seven, Wed 24th Nov 2021 πŸŽ‰

You heard it here first, before anybody else.

We’re back for a record-breaking seventh public crowdfunding round πŸŽ‰

We’ll be raising on Crowdcube again, this time Europe-wide, on Wednesday 24th November .

This is how the day will look like:

• 10 AM : Previous crowdfunding investors get access to the Crowdcube pitch page through a private link.
  • 11 AM : People subscribed to Freetrade emails get access to the Crowdcube pitch page through a private link emailed them.
  • 12 PM : Our Crowdcube pitch page becomes public.

Read more here and sign up for early access:

We’ll also be holding a special community event this Wednesday evening, stay tuned for more details very shortly!

Sam

52 Likes

6e8d01e81b6658bf22e7779cc0e9d2a6bd15c9f0

12 Likes

Nice one @Freetrade_Team.

Here we go peeps. It’s pitch deck time!

3 Likes

Gimme dat share price :ok_hand::100::yum:

Edit, from the FAQs:

12 Likes

Not eligible for EIS!:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Have to wait another 9 days :frowning: to know the price

4 Likes

EnviousRemarkableChimpanzee-size_restricted

5 Likes

So am I right in thinking that if we have a Crowdcube account and get the honey mails etc we will get in on the 11am link?

1 Like

10am for previous investors

Sorry family, no presents this year, maybe some swag in a year or two :santa:

23 Likes

12 Likes

Nice design for the campaign visuals. We can assume it will be an equity raise, right ? (not convertible loans)

2 Likes

600% rise in customers over the last 18 months - so going from the Β£2.51 share price? So can I tentatively hope for a 600% share price increase, say Β£15?

5 Likes

Does someone have a link to the historic valuation and investment from each round? I recall someone had posted this before. Thanks.

19 Likes

Just you or everyone?

Due to HMRC limits, this round will not be eligible for EIS.

Woo! Can’t wait to see the pitch deck.

1 Like

TYVM!

Do you or anyone else have an extension of that data which includes shares outstanding and valuation?

1 Like