Freetrade 2021 Crowdfunding Round

Big if true

1 Like

Looks like next weeks announcement then…

1 Like

Surely it will come with press releases and other marketing hype. A little late on a Friday now.

Would also like to think existing shareholders would get a message first.

4 Likes

I hope it is a proper priced round and not a convertible.

1 Like

Was there an announcement somewhere as I don’t see anything in this thread - were the the posts deleted?

4 Likes

It was deleted.
Nothing official, might even be a hoax.

Yeh but what was it?

A surprise :open_mouth:

patience

Think we all need to chill

3 Likes

If I were Freetrade I’d change it by a day or two :laughing:

8 Likes

I saw on Reddit that someone said the crowdfunding was the 24th nov, is this true?

2 Likes

:freetrade: will announce it when they’re ready. Let’s give them the ability to control the story, we’ll all find out soon.

9 Likes

Forward or back doesn’t matter, I’d just make the people who leaked it wrong

4 Likes

But Freetrade will obviously know about the leak, so it will be obvious if they move it because of that. They’ll double bluff and keep it on the exact same day, I’m betting :100: that’s what they’re doing.

math-zach-galifianakis

3 Likes

Ultimately feel Freetrade was waiting for the European launch of crowdcube - that has now occurred and makes the raising of equity across UK and Europe more accessible for European companies. This should sit very well in terms of pushing Freetrade to the forefront of any crowdcube marketing.

Anyway, hoping for some news soon.

13 Likes

3 Likes

Estimated share count x share price = estimated valuation

4 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:

You heard it here first, before anybody else.

We’re back for a record-breaking seventh public crowdfunding round 🎉

We’ll be raising on Crowdcube again, this time Europe-wide, on Wednesday 24th November.

This is how the day will look like:

• 10 AM: Previous crowdfunding investors get access to the Crowdcube pitch page through a private link.
  • 11 AM: People that signed up on this mailing list get access to the Crowdcube pitch page through a private link emailed to you.
  • 12 PM: Our Crowdcube pitch page becomes public.

Read more here:

We’ll also be holding a special community event this Wednesday evening, stay tuned for more details very shortly!

Sam

49 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Crowdfunding round seven, Wed 24th Nov 2021 :tada: