Freetrade 2021 Crowdfunding Round

Ok, it’s 13:35 on the 1st September. Where’s the next crowdfunding round info? Who’s got the link? Come on, gimme gimme gimme.

34 Likes

Probably end up being 30th Sept

7 Likes

Well it’s 15:17 on the 1st September now and still nothing so I guess I’ll just assume it’s been cancelled.

(I’m not impatient, I’m eager!)

10 Likes

Wen announcement

6 Likes

I’d say 900k users is referenced all over in the pitch deck - we just need to wait for that to happen! Unless we are waiting for 1m!

Anyone have a new user number?

7 Likes

“With over a million users” would be a good selling point for the next crowd fund

4 Likes

Please stop boosting the potential crowdfunding share price with positive sound bites like that.

Concentrate on the fact that there’s no desktop version of the app and let’s aim for a price of £1.99 per share.

29 Likes

I heard Freetrade was a ponzi scheme funded with Nazi gold and run by lizard people!!! Is that better :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Good point I certainly don’t want to be paying £10 a share

2 Likes

If this truly is the last funding, let’s save all our hyping for later.

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s circling the drain right now. Have you seen the thread on here with the FT socks that have holes in them?

6 Likes

And the jacket with the button missing

7 Likes

And some of those trades aren’t even free :wink:

2 Likes

Shocking haha

1 Like

Did you put your hoof through another pair @CashCow you really need to start being more careful.

3 Likes

You mean my :cow: :large_blue_diamond:DIAMOND HOOVES :large_blue_diamond: :cow: ? Apes strong. Cows stronger!

My investment skills are so good that these fine cut diamonds could put holes in the finest of socks.

8 Likes

Guys

I need some clarity here.

I’ve been involved in all the rounds of Crowdfunding for freetrade.

If they IPO… What’s happens to my shares and will they get converted?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

How about if you don’t live in the UK anymore and don’t have a broker in the UK when the shares convert in an IPO?

They won’t convert to anything, they’ll be the same shares written on the same pdf document unless you choose to submit a CREST form to your broker and change your ownership from certificated to uncertificated (eg. Shown in your Freetrade app rather than on a crowdcube pdf page).

The only difference to you after an IPO is that there would be a public market to trade your shares if you wanted to. If you don’t want to then there is nothing to even think or worry about.

Feel free to DM me any follow up. Cheers

11 Likes