Community meetup - TechWeek '23

My question would be when Freetrade will give us the ability to vote on UK companies?

1 Like

Any hints on merch options for the crowdfunding? I’m getting ready for the meetup and realised I don’t have anything summer appropriate. FT socks (pink and gold) are riddled with holes, too hot for my hoodie or bomber jacket and don’t need my tote bag. A Freetrade t-shirt would be :fire:.

1 Like

A few questions:

1. Any update on LISA and when it could be available?
  2. Is there a plan for multi-currency accounts (at least for Plus users)?
  3. Are you considering increasing the 3% interest rate for Plus users given the most recent interest rate hikes (which could continue)?
  4. When are we going to be able to vote on our shares?
2 Likes

My question/suggestion:

Do you have to offer merch when crowdfunding?
Given how far down the round you are, it seems like a waste of revenue and also resources during fulfilling.

If you must offer merch, I think you should propbably include the Freetrade wordmark along with your logo, so the branding increases your reach.
I have one of the hoodies and people are always asking me what the logo means when I wear it…

3 Likes

Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you are unlikely to be protected if something goes wrong. Take 2 mins to learn more.

1 Like

Good question, id love to know if this is on the road map similar to US shares

Thanks, but it says the address is invalid.

Link works fine. Although just music at the moment.

1 Like

…and quite the music as well

1 Like

My money is on this being @Viktor 's playlist :man_dancing:

3 Likes

Thanks. I always seem to be installing it! I think it needed an update - it works now.

1 Like

Hopefully it starts soon.

Prob start around 7ish

3 Likes

Finally a decent tune playing Moloko… sing it back

Victor can go the way of david solomon with those dj skills :smile:

Listening party for his new Spotify playlist :notes:

I thought it was suppose to start at 7

1 Like

We will be getting started shortly. Sorry for the delay everyone!

1 Like

Don’t worry Chris, we’re used to it

1 Like