Crowdfunding round seven, Wed 24th Nov 2021 🎉

who has link for the 11am round? i didnt get the email.

No link recieved at 11am despite sign up . Anyone else ? can someone share link please

@mynameisgeraint, can I share my freetrade link as it’s after 11am? with @Kiava @vitgb @mrp

1 Like

https://www.crowdcube.com/companies/freetrade/pitches/l8aQNZ

1 Like

Ffs man failed the stupid assesment on crowdcube

3 Likes

Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 11.06.04
Very cool

7 Likes

pls fix, thx

3 Likes

:rofl: This NFT, even on insane the scale of NFTs, is going to be worthless both now and forever yeah? Wouldn’t it be better to get a keyring?!

5 Likes

I got and invested with the 11am email

Thank you Samsonite , much appreciated your timely response .

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on what they do with it. If plus for life / freetrade IPO party / other benefits are attached to it, it has intrinsic value. I suspect it may be a gimmick though and hence worthless

3 Likes

I’m in for the first time with the 11am email.

5 Likes

I am a little bit annoyed, didn’t get the original link at 10 for earlier investors and only got at 11am. Not sure what does it change when the thing is in overfunding.

You’re good. Will have the same treatment as 10am investors.

4 Likes

So does the overfunding mean nothing to the chances of getting shares if you have been confirmed?

No FT have something like £16m worth of shares available and they will sell it all given the chance. Overfunding is just a marketing thing for crowdcube.

EDIT: 16m pounds not shares

3 Likes

It just looks good if the set the target at £1m, they can say it hit 400% in an hour or whatever.

But they were always going to raise much more than that

2 Likes

Employ me. I go quack.

2 Likes

Link received. Investment successful.

1 Like

At some point in the future I would like to see a chart with the evolution over time of crowdfunded £amounts distributed by countries. Just curiosity

3 Likes