Darktrace - DARK - Share Chat

Would it be a stretch to say that I can see Microsoft buying Darktrace sometime in the future? It would make a good fit to Microsoft’s cloud services and might quieten the ruckus around the MS Exchange attack. The Pound’s cheap.

2 Likes

I think it makes sense. I was reading about them joining the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association:

The Microsoft Intelligent Security Association is an ecosystem of independent software vendors and Managed Security Services providers that have integrated their security products with Microsoft’s to better defend against increasing cyber-threats. Darktrace was nominated to join for seamlessly integrating its autonomous detection, investigation and response capabilities into a number of Microsoft cloud and SaaS environments

So if Darktrace’s software is integrated, it means MS could offer security through Darktrace tech

3 Likes

Results out. Look good to me, but what do I know?

Any thoughts?

3 Likes

Edit - Is this article saying I’m cleverer than city forecasters :joy:

3 Likes

This stock is starting to get interesting

2 Likes

Anyone else got a buggy 1D graph? Come market close it drops back up 0%

(Up to date iOS version)

1 Like

Yeah, I got it too, same thing happened last night. I must admit when I first saw it I crapped myself.

2 Likes

Looks like the stock has finished on a strong buy order. I think it’s going to be a very interesting couple of days.

The weird end of day dip thing is fixed now. I do wonder if that would have triggered a stop loss if one was set?

It wouldn’t have done, no.

1 Like

I hate when it does that, it’s done it twice for me now. It closed on 818 but it suddenly dipped to 721 on the app for about 2 hrs. Everywhere else I checked said 818 so as you can imagine I wasn’t very impressed.

2 Likes

This is flying already this morning, do we think it’s a holder? There won’t be bag holders because there hasn’t been a pump period on this? And advice on sell price?

3 Likes

It is a super product and only going to be bigger until a newer better company pops up which isn’t in the pipeline. There is room for quite a few in this field, long hold for me. :+1:

2 Likes

Still a strong buy according to everything I’ve looked at so far

3 Likes

I like it I like it a lot!

3 Likes

Hmm I didn’t think we’d see the Berenberg price target of 850 hit in days. Do you think we can sustain it?

Analysts at Berenberg raised their target price on software outfit Darktrace from 750.0p to 850.0p on Wednesday, citing outperformance “across the board”.

Sharecast

1 Like

I think we will possibly exceed it.

1 Like

Just hit it hasn’t it?

Weird it spiked this morning then dropped …any ideas?

Former UK politician (Home Secretary and Secretary of State for Work and Pensions) Amber Rudd is mentioned as being an advisor to Darktrace - Wikipedia.

4 Likes